The Ear Foundation - bridging the gap between clinic-based services, where today's exciting hearing technologies, such as cochlear implants & bone conducting hearing implants are fitted, and home, school and work where they are used in daily life.
Our vision : All deaf children, young people and adults have the opportunity to hear, communicate and develop spoken language using the latest technological interventions including hearing aids, cochlear implants, bone conducting hearing implants & assistive devices such as FM Systems.
- CONFERENCE: Development of the Whole Child - Physical, social, emotional and cognitive
June 22, 2018
- Speech Acoustics: Now I get it!
July 4, 2018
- Inset Day: Tennis for Teenagers
July 10, 2018
- Leadership Training Weekend for Young Adults
July 13, 2018
- European Friendship Week 2018
July 22, 2018
- Dukes Barn Outdoor Activity Residential 2018
August 12, 2018