The Ear Foundation - bridging the gap between clinic-based services, where today's exciting hearing technologies, such as cochlear implants & bone conducting hearing implants are fitted, and home, school and work where they are used in daily life.
Our vision : All deaf children, young people and adults have the opportunity to hear, communicate and develop spoken language using the latest technological interventions including hearing aids, cochlear implants, bone conducting hearing implants & assistive devices such as FM Systems.
- Knowing me, Knowing you: Understanding theory of mind in the primary years
November 28, 2017
- FREE Hearing Technology Information Day
February 6, 2018
- Developing Imaginative Play: Young Children with Hearing Loss
February 9, 2018
- Christmas Ball 2017
December 1, 2017
- Christmas Party for primary aged children
December 2, 2017
- Pre-Schoolers Christmas Party
December 9, 2017
- Panto and Pizza for teenagers and primary aged children
December 14, 2017