The Ear Foundation - bridging the gap between clinic-based services, where today's exciting hearing technologies, such as cochlear implants & bone conducting hearing implants are fitted, and home, school and work where they are used in daily life.
Our vision : All deaf children, young people and adults have the opportunity to hear, communicate and develop spoken language using the latest technological interventions including hearing aids, cochlear implants, bone conducting hearing implants & assistive devices such as FM Systems.
- Babies & Toddlers with Cochlear Implants: A Sound Start
December 7, 2016
- Colourful Semantics with its creator Alison Bryan
January 19, 2017
- smiLE Therapy: Stage 1 training
January 27, 2017
- Let me tell you! Story and narrative development for pre-school children
January 30, 2017
- Ready Steady Go "Winter" (for pre-schoolers)
January 21, 2017
- Cochlear Implant Information Day
January 28, 2017