The Ear Foundation - bridging the gap between clinic-based services, where today's exciting hearing technologies, such as cochlear implants & bone conducting hearing implants are fitted, and home, school and work where they are used in daily life.
Our vision : All deaf children, young people and adults have the opportunity to hear, communicate and develop spoken language using the latest technological interventions including hearing aids, cochlear implants, bone conducting hearing implants & assistive devices such as FM Systems.
- FREE Hearing Technology Information Day
February 6, 2018
- Developing Imaginative Play: Young Children with Hearing Loss
February 9, 2018
- Developing Language and Literacy in the Early Years
February 26, 2018
- Panto and Pizza for teenagers and primary aged children
December 14, 2017
- Pamper Night @ The Ear Foundation
January 11, 2018
- Curry Night
January 27, 2018
- Snowdrop Walk
February 17, 2018